St. Simeon Church


The parish church of St. Simeon dated twelfth century and was rebuilt in the fourteenth century.

In 1844, the choir, the bell tower and the left goutterot of the nave collapsed.

The building was rebuilt in 1867-1868 under the leadership of architect Christmas Sadoux. The brick arches date back to 1893.

Between 1964 and 1969, the structure was rebuilt and consolidated steeple.